ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Saturday, July 09, 2005

A few months later...

Yes, I'm not very good at keeping this updated... but some updates is better than NO updates.
As I read some of my post, I notice the merchant account post/rant :)

I've got to say that Paypal is taking steps to protect the merchants, specially the ones selling intangible goods, latelly. I also feel the need to say that they have a new merchant account service that allows merchant to accept credit cards directly. I've got to say I'm impressed by their efforts since eBay bought them and I might have to give slight recommendations to paypal... although I still believe it's best to have a 2nd or 3rd method of processing billing in case something happens to one... and things DO happen in this crazy world of Internet Commerce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home