ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A tip to combat procrastination

I just posted this as comment on someone else's blog who wanted to know a tip to find the time to work on her online business, I thought I might as well post it here too in case it might help someone else. If you've got other tips to make you time more efficient, post them in comments!

The best way I've found to discipline myself to work is to always have a "to-do" list and I list the in order of importance. That way that list is always staring right back at me (post it all over your house if you have to!) and I check them off as I go. This way every minute you have available can go towards trying to make that list go down.
Another tip to online success: Do 1 thing, but do it really, really well before you pass on to other things. One thing I did wrong when I first started out is that I tried to do too many projects at once.

1 Comments:

Blogger Franco said...

Hey Wendy,

No problem. You're right, a to-do list is somthing everyone knows about, but if you follow it, it actually helps. Although I have to admit I have trouble doing so myself sometimes... takes discipline... but worth doing.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home