ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hurricane Katrina



It's truly sad what happened there. My prayers go out to all those affected and to the families of the people who lost their lives in this tragedy. It looks like after the tsunami hit, it's a real mess. Even those of us who weren't hit by the hurricane are still finding ourselves affected one way or another. I'm in Canada and we're feeling the effect through gasoline prices. Prices climbed as high as $1.32 per liter, that's close to $5.00 per gallon!
It will take those people a long time to get back on their feet and I wish them all the best :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home