ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Monday, September 05, 2005

Writting

Someone pointed me to this website recently and I thought I should post it in my blog, even though most writters probably already know about this company, if I didn't know about it yet, I'm sure there are some people who don't either.
I think this site, Lulu.com offers a great service. You can get get them print a professionaly looking book or booklet in a couple easy steps and best of all, it's not that expensive and you can sell it one at a time, no need to buy large quantities! This company had a great idea if you ask me.
It's worth checking out. This post gave me an idea for another post I'll do later or tomorow on "the writter withing you" :P... yes everyone has one believe it or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger hotsirenita said...

Thank you, you gave me a great idea with this post. I thought i would never make anything like a book, but i realised i already have made one in the past. Now i just have to find it and get it published. :)

I really like your blog, thanks for all the useful tips. :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Franco said...

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm new to the blog world, so it's nice to see someone is actualy reading it :).

Franco

9:51 AM  
Blogger cube said...

Is this what they refer to in the business as a vanity press?

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home