ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Saturday, June 24, 2006

About time!

It is isn't? I've neglected this blog... I could give you a ton of excuses like I've been super busy, etc etc, which would all be true but the the real truth is that there is no excuse for letting down any readers that might have been visiting this blog.
I will make an honnest effort never to let this happen again.
As a matter of update on the chitika post... Welll the verdict is out and it's a big two thumbs DOWN. I am very disapointed in the results of using chitika.... where adwords makes around 100$.. chitika hasn't even made $1.00 for the same exposure! The CTR (click through rate) these ads receive is nothing short of pathetic. Perhaps they would be better suited in a blog or website whose visitors are more intersted in the types of products offered but for my blogs/website they are a big no no... they are wasting space.
I've removed them from my other blog and will remove it from this one following this post.
I've heard YPN (yahoo's equivalent to adwords) is very good and pays more than google. I'd sure like to give them a try however I am from Canada and they only accept select publishers from the US at the moment. If you're from the US, however, go ahead and let me know how it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home