ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Monday, October 24, 2005

BlogExlosions.com's Blog - HelpMeBlog.com Logo Contest

Blog Explosion held a logo designing contest for those who didn't know... the logo will be for their blog, helpmeblog.com.
I submitted a design with 3 variations... Here are mine below and here is the link to vote for the logo:
http://www.blogexplosion.com/members/poll.php?cmd=showPoll&VoteID=1

Lot's of good submissions, I wish the best of luck to everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger R. Edmondson said...

Wow!!! you are very creative. Sorry I did not see your blog before now, I would surely vote for your design.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Franco said...

Thanks :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Asian Sweetheart said...

You're wasting your time with Blog Explosion. If you keep stats you'll know that surfers coming in via BE don't contribute anything. Makes sense when you consider they are mostly mommy blogs and rant blogs. With a better quality blog,like yours :), better to focus on traffic exchanges that bring quality traffic.

5:30 AM  
Blogger mojotek said...

I think I may have voted for one of your your variations! Great job on those BTW. I think I may just have to promote your Free Logo blog on my site...

6:13 AM  
Blogger Franco said...

Thanks mojotek :)... that would be great :)

Asian sweetheart... I'm getting some pretty good action from BE actually, but which other traffic exchange do you suggest? thanks for the compliment!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home