ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Godaddy

Just thought I'd post this here, it's a ressource I love very much because that dude, Bob Parsons is a very successful web entrepreneur like many of us want to be.
He has some good insights on business. The comments get insteresting.
Check out that guy's Blog, I'm sure you'll like it there too:
http://www.bobparsons.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Bob's weblog is a great daily read. I've been using GoDaddy for URLs and some personal hosting and they are a class act. The best customer support I've ever had.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home