ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

FREE business stuff!

I've had so much fun doing free logos over at http://freelogo.blogspot.com that I've decided to do another blog to give all sorts of stuff for free! If you have a blog, website or business or you just plain love to get free stuff... check it out, I will personaly give free stuff via a daily drawing and also post some links on how to get free stuff in other corners of the web :)
Up for grabs today is a $50.00 GOOGLE adwords credit and a link to get some free business cards! Yeehaaa.. I enjoy giving free stuff as much as you like receiving it.

Click here to go to Free Business Stuff! If you have a blog or website, let your visitors know about this, they want free stuff too!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

I'm not sure what the credit thing is. I'm not actually into blogging for money (although I wouldn't say no if $$ came my way.)
But I did want to say you have done a great thing with the logos and your new site looks pretty cool too.
I'm not sure why you do it, but I just wanted to say thanks.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

You did my Girl Techies logo and it totally rocks on my site. I would be very interested in the Adsense credit. Either way, you still rock!

9:58 AM  
Blogger SirDirge said...

wow, you've done some very great logos. I need one for my site and I'm hoping you'd be able to make me one as well.

- SirDirge

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you think...and...I like free stuff. Think I'm going to take you up on your free logo offer.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Roxie said...

I was just referred to your site from Nathalies Dream and think it's exceptionally cool that you share your knowledge this way!
I read a book once that said that as we all raise our collective consciousness, people would naturally make money from the sharing of information...and that giving to others is what enables us to receive. You exemplify this very theory and I'm sure happy to see it!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Dejan Banovic said...

That is generous from you, but I hope that you can send me some adwords credit as a donation or help, because I have the problems with the traffic. In any way, thank you, and I would like to hear from you. My e-mail address is: dejanbanovic@hotpop.com

All the best.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home