ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

Chitika e-Mini Malls

I'm seeing these e-mini malls everywhere, I guess this company hit the jackpot in viral marketing... people must like the concept cause they're everywhere and it's relatively new. I suggest you testing them out, it's free and might add a revenue stream. I'm testing them out here and will keep you updated if I get good results. You can see the AD I added to the left hand side.
<----

1 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I need to know how beneficial Chitia e-Mini Malls are.

Are they as good as Google AdSense Adverts?

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home