ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Free logos... WHEW!

Wow, the response has been nothing short of nuts for this free logo...
I'm having a blast doing these but might have to change the format to a daily drawing for a couple of free logos if it keeps getting busier & busier... It's only been a week since I've started that blog and I've already done over 18 logos and it's been busy since day 1.
If you'd like a free logo for your website or blog, then I suggest your hurry and request it now
http://freelogo.blogspot.com

On other notes... for those that have been waiting for the continuation of my mini crash couse on "The different ways to make money online"... I will do my best to write the next part
"Product / Service Selling Websites-" sometime by early next week... I'm very busy with my multiple businesses and these new blogs... having fun though! Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Blogger mojotek said...

Hmmm... sounds as if you may not have needed the exposure I gave you on my little post. :) Glad you're having fun with it though, keep up the good work!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Franco said...

Oh no... I need all the exposure I can get :(
It's much appreciated.. thanks!!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Meryl K. Evans said...

Whoa. I admire you for offering this up -- can't imagine how you find time to blog as I am sure you're getting way too many free logo requests.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home