ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Friday, October 28, 2005

I've gone bonkers!

I've decided to offer free logo creations! Loosing that contest probably affected me mentaly ;) . Free logos... yeehaaa... get yours now and spread the word before I return to my sanity.
All kidding aside... check it out:
fhttp://freelogo.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

I wouldn't mind you designing a logo for me...especially with your free offer HAHAHA

I voted for your logo during the helpmeblog contest, I think your logo is very good. Well done!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Enviroman said...

Hi Franco,

Thanks for your offer. I am thinking of putting a logo on one/more than one/all of my blogs:
Enviroman Says
Envirocard
Aerator
Zero Waste
Support Enviroman

Themes: Environment, conservation, reuse, green, etc.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Enviroman said...

Forgot to ask, where do we go to vote for your logo?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Franco said...

Thanks very much! Making me blush with all the comments. I believe I'll get paid in other ways for the free work... links to the site, money by adsense & donations, new friends and business contacts, new business opportunities, etc! I've already have 8 new logos to design so if I become too busy with these free logos I might have to change the format...maybe a drawing each day for a free logo amongst the daily participants.. as time goes by... we'll see how it goes

9:50 AM  
Blogger Franco said...

enviroman...thanks for wanting to vote for me... the contest is already over however...thanks for your support!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home