ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Monday, June 26, 2006

FREE 150 Credits to Blog Explosion!

Crazy Franco is offering 150 credit to Blog Explosion today. Post a comment in this post to participate. Enter your blog explosion username also so I can transfer the credits. Someone will be chosen radomnly when there are 5 comments. For those who don't know what BlogExplosion is, it's a traffic exchange program for blogs, you visit other people's blogs and earn credits redeamable for visits to your blog by other users :). If you prefer you can also purchase credits instead of visiting other sites or you can just post a comment here and win 150 credits !
PS... the Free year of hosting is still up for grabs below! First one to post the comment gets it!


5 Comments:

Blogger Damiel said...

Me me meeeeeeee :o)

Your blog is quite groovy by the way.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I had to delete my last comment because you can't edit comments on blogger. something I hope they implement someday.

Anyways, I was saying that this is an interesting site, and definitely bookmarking it.

my BE username is yoshi. (i forgot to include that last time)

3:08 PM  
Blogger L.I.D said...

I would appreciate the credit!

5:22 PM  
Blogger wande said...

Your Blog is balm.

I am Allanwande

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home