ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Sunday, June 25, 2006

FREE hosting for a year!

Alright, since I'm currently getting a brand spanking new server that just will plain rock, I've decided to share it.
Dual Xeon 2.4 Ghz processors, Two 200GB HD with RAID setup, 1GB Ram and many more goodies, I've decided to give a way some free hosting on it as the first giveaway.
By the way, the server is located with one of the largest, most reliable data center management company in the world, The Planet so this isn't some cheap hosting you see on ebay for 1.00$ for a year :). Also, the RAID setup means that your data is secure and if anything should happen like a hard disk failure, downtime will be minimized to a few minutes as everything is mirrored in real time on the second HD.

The GiveAway
Alright, I will give 500MB of space and 5 GB of banwith per month at no cost for a full YEAR! to anyone who asks first by posting a comment in this post! No adult / illegal sites. All you have to do is ask! The hosting control panel is Cpanel with Fantastico.

UPDATE: Andy h gets the free year hosting just for asking! Stay tuned for more hosting giveaways in the future. In the meantime if any of you reading this need hosting, contact me and we'll get you on a great deal for my blogging buddies :)

Check back tomorrow for more free stuff!

Provided by my company:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I will take the free hosting if it is still available. My username on blogexplosion is andyh21. My site is bankbonuses.blogspot.com.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Franco said...

Congrats Andy, it's that simple post a comment get a year hosting :) send me an email at franco @ media-discounters.com (without the spaces) and we'll get you set up.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home