ADVERTISING

Some Links of interest:
Sam Freedom's Internet Marketing Controversy Blog

Custom Logo Design at no cost!

 

 




Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Google Checkout is Live!

Anyone been following this? I've just checked and their service is live. I think this has the potential to seriously begin some drastic changes on the web, it's about time paypal has a significant rival... somehow the others that tried like paystorm and other similars have fallen a bit short and paypal reamains king. I've had alot of bad experience with Paypal and just recently received my settlement from class action lawsuit, 3 years after the process began.
It would be very nice to see a share of eBay's monopoly go to google, I think it will improve things for eveyrone. eBay's ever increasing fees make it hard to turn a profit and since they own paypal for a few years now, it can't be good for anyone if you ask me. I'd like to see more competitors in the world of payment processing and auctions.

Ebay / Paypal is SCARED! GOOD, they ought to be!
EDIT: I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this will bring major change... an eBay employee talks trash about Google's new service then deletes the post! Click here to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home